-->

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Nacho Crusted Capsicum Stuffed with Baby Potatoes in Red Gravy

Nacho Crusted Capsicum Stuffed with Baby Potatoes in Red Gravy step by step instructions:

This is one among the best recipe which I have tried for the first time and it came out very wonderful. This recipe can be a very good and filling starter. It is a mixture of flavors. It is very healthy too (remove the extra cheese ;-)). The outer covering of nachos gives a wonderful taste to the recipe.

After clicking the photographs, I had to go somewhere so could not taste it, and while returning my hubby and a friend was along with me. I served them this (actually I had made one only, my bad, now I think why I made one only). We (me, my friend, and my hubby) enjoyed it a lot. Both of them told it was very tasty.

Get the red gravy recipe here!

Do try this recipe and share your feedback!

Let us start cooking!!!


Ingredients:
Green Capsicum: 1
Nachos: 8-10 pieces
All-purpose flour: 1 tbsp.
Water: 1 ½ tbsps.
Baby potatoes: 5-6 (boiled and peeled)
Red Gravy: 2 tbsps.
Cheese cube: 1 (grated)

Method:
1. Remove the top part of the capsicum and discard all the seeds.




2. Grind the nachos.




3. In a bowl take maida and add water to it. Make a thick paste.




4. Preheat oven at 200° C.
5. Take the capsicum and cover it with the paste.



6. Roll the capsicum over the ground nachos.



7. Keep the capsicum in an inverted position on a baking dish.



8. Bake it for about 8-10 minutes.
9. In a kadai heat red gravy. Add the baby potatoes.




10. Take the capsicum and fill it with the above-prepared veggie.




11. Top with grated cheese.



12. Bake in a preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until the cheese melts and capsicum becomes tender.



13. Serve hot.
14. Delicious “Nacho Crusted Capsicum Stuffed with Baby Potatoes in Red Gravy” is ready!



Tips:
1. The filling can be made as per one’s choice.
2. Baking time can be adjusted as to how one wants the capsicum to be: soft or crunchy.

See you soon with a new recipe till then Happy Cooking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment